What is a fair price for the 180mm f5.6?

Buy, sell and barter cameras and accessories.

Moderators: Abbazz, Peter Evans

What is a fair price for the 180mm f5.6?

Postby andrewroy » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:30 pm

Hello Everyone,

I hope all's well with you. I'm writing because I'm hoping to find a 180mm to compliment my 65mm and 100mm and I have no idea what one of these lenses might cost. I got my 65 with my GL690 for a very low price, even after the CLA, and the 100mm was bargain condition from keh.com - also very reasonable.

Any suggestions on a price or price range for a working lens (obviously the condition and presence or absence of the finder will effect this) would be greatly appreciated. I've been shooting as much as time permits but hope to do more when spring finally arrives (I'll scan and post the film on my website for anyone who might want to see it - http://www.andrewroy.com).

Thanks again and have a good weekend,

Andrew
andrewroy

Postby Abbazz » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:23 pm

Andrew,

I would say around $500 with finder, but prices on Fuji G690 gear seem to have increased lately. I guess that Walter_Aigner, who is closely monitory eBay sales, should be able to provide a more accurate figure.

Cheers,

Sebastien
Abbazz
Site Admin

Postby andrewroy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:34 am

Thanks, Sebastien, once again you come through with good info. I appreciate the link to Walter, and I'll keep watching the auction sites and used vendors for a lens -- now it's just coming up with the $ to support this purchase.

Have a great night,

Andrew
andrewroy

Return to Marketplace