I finally got my GL690 and 100mm/3.5 lens

A place for threads which would be Off-Topic in other forums.

Moderators: Abbazz, Peter Evans

I finally got my GL690 and 100mm/3.5 lens

Postby androgynousectomorph » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:43 pm

Well, it's all I hoped it would be. The only real minus in design is lack of grip, some sort of grip thingy would have been really great. I've started uploading pics to my flickr (link in sig line)
androgynousectomorph

Re: I finally got my GL690 and 100mm/3.5 lens

Postby Abbazz » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:34 am

androgynousectomorph wrote:Well, it's all I hoped it would be. The only real minus in design is lack of grip, some sort of grip thingy would have been really great. I've started uploading pics to my flickr (link in sig line)

Congratulations for the GL690 and my sincere condolences on your financial sanity :grin:. You get really nice colors with your Reala film. Do you have it processed at a professional lab?

Cheers!

Sébastien
Abbazz
Site Admin

Postby androgynousectomorph » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:05 am

Yes, I always leave my films to a pro lab, one day I will have to learn how to do film processing myself, at least b&w
androgynousectomorph

Postby Abbazz » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:04 am

androgynousectomorph wrote:Yes, I always leave my films to a pro lab, one day I will have to learn how to do film processing myself, at least b&w

If processing films at your pro lab doesn't cost you an arm and a leg, stick to it for color because good labs are becoming scarce nowadays. On the other hand, it is true that black and white processing is easy to do at home. You don't even need a darkroom, only access to running water.

Cheers!

Sébastien
Abbazz
Site Admin

Return to Open Talk